2021 Ford Expedition Model Research | Dundee, MI
Interested in adding a premium three-row SUV to your life? Check out the 2021 Ford Expedition. This luxe vehicle has creature comforts, modern conveniences, innovative technology, and updated safety features that you’re looking for. Interested in learning more? Keep reading this review created by our team at Spirit Ford in Dundee, MI. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (734) 529-5521 or send us a message.
Ready to get behind the wheel of the impressive 2021 Ford Expedition? Peruse our inventory to find your desired model.
2021 Ford Expedition Exterior Design
The 2021 Ford Expedition boasts handsome styling with sleek contour lines, premium lighting, and functionality. You’ll find that the Expedition has an unforgettable design that will leave a lasting impression. Take a look at the following list to learn more about the design features of the 2021 Ford Expedition.
- Hands-free, foot-activated liftgate
- Halogen fog lamps and projector-beam headlamps
- LED tail lamps
- Bright chrome or gloss black five-bar grille
- Panoramic Vista Roof®
- Roof rack side rails
- Class IV trailer hitch receiver
- Heated, power-folding side mirrors
2021 Ford Expedition Interior Design & Technology
Enjoy an upscale driving experience when you’re behind the wheel of the 2021 Ford Expedition. The driver-centric cockpit is not only eye-catching, but versatile as well. You will be met with a large, 7-inch driver information display and an easy-to-use infotainment system located in the dash. The Expedition is loaded with premium amenities for all passengers to enjoy. 2021 Ford Expedition interior and technology features include:
- Leather seat upholstery
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Heated front seats, second-row seats, and steering wheel
- Ventilated front seats
- Ten-way power driver’s seat
- Eight-way power front passenger’s seat
- Multicontour seats with Active Motion® technology
- Real wood accents
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- SYNC® 3 with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and Bluetooth® technology
- Available in dual-headrest rear entertainment system
- Wireless charging
2021 Ford Expedition Engine & Performance
The 2021 Ford Expedition is powered by a 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 engine that generates 375 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque. When properly equipped, you can tow up to 9,300 pounds easily. Plus, this engine has a power upgrade option that pumps out 400 horsepower and 480 pound-feet of torque to maximize power and fuel efficiency, with a combined rating of 19 MPG.
2021 Ford Expedition Capacity & Seating
Seat up to eight passengers in the 2021 Ford Expedition. On higher Expedition trims, you can expect to find PowerFold® and power recline 60/40 third-row seats that have the ability to fold flat to allow for even more cargo space. You can expect a maximum cargo capacity of 104.6 cubic feet when the second and third-row seats are folded down, giving you enough flexibility for various cargo configurations.
Check Out Our Stock of Ford ExpeditionsView Inventory
2021 Ford Expedition Safety Options
Safety is standard on the 2021 Ford Expedition. In addition to typical safety features such as airbags, you’ll find a standard suite of driver assistance features to supplement your driving. Take a look at the following list to learn more about the safety features included on the 2021 Ford Expedition.
- Ford Co-Pilot360™
- Pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking
- BLIS® (blind spot information system) with cross-traffic alert
- Auto high-beam headlamps
- Lane-keeping system
- Rear view camera
- Safety Canopy® system
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System™
- Remote keyless entry system
- SecuriLock® passive anti-theft system